Dumpster and Roll-off Rental
The Construction/Demolition department at Randy’s Environmental Services is dedicated to meeting the disposal needs of all projects ranging from a kitchen remodel job to a high-rise construction project. Whether you are a do-it-yourselfer or a general contractor, Randy’s has the containers and trained personnel to get the job done. Our fleet of radio-dispatched trucks operates out of 3 metro locations, allowing us to provide you with prompt container delivery and removal.We offer competitive rates and expert advice to help you choose the style and size of container that is best for you. Randy’s has over 600 dumpsters and roll-off boxes available to meet your clean-up, construction, demolition, or recycling needs. Do you have an on-going disposal or recycling need? No problem. We accommodate long-term disposal needs as well. Support a local, family-owned business by giving Randy’s Environmental Services a try for your Construction/Demolition waste removal needs. You will be glad you did!Request a dumpster rental or roll-off
Randy's has the following sizes available:
Roll-off Temporary Dumpster Dimensions (outside measurements).
|6 Cubic Yard Rearload Dumpster||10 feet (at top)||5.5 feet||4 feet|
|8 Cubic Yard Rearload Dumpster||13 feet (at top)||5.5 feet||4 feet|
|10 Cubic Yard Roll-off (low style*)||22 feet||8 feet||2.5 feet|
|10 Cubic Yard Roll-off (high style*)||16 feet||6.5 feet||3.5 feet|
|15 Cubic Yard Roll-off (low style*)||22 feet||8 feet||3.5 feet|
|15 Cubic Yard Roll-off (high style*)||16 feet||6.5 feet||5 feet|
|20 Cubic Yard Roll-off (low style*)||22 feet||8 feet||4 feet|
|20 Cubic Yard Roll-off (high style*)||18 feet||6.5 feet||5.5 feet|
|30 Cubic Yard Roll-off||22 feet||8 feet||6 feet|
|40 Cubic Yard Roll-off||22 feet||8 feet||8 feet|
All measurements are approximate and vary by manufacturer.
If you have special dimension requests, please clarify at the time of your order.
*We cannot guarantee specific requests for "low style" or "high style" containers.
10 ton legal load limit for all containers.
Driveway & Property Waiver:
When you contract with Randy’s Environmental Services for your construction or demolition project, Randy’s provides for the delivery and removal of dumpsters and Roll-off boxes. Randy’s Environmental Services may not enter your property without your express written permission.
Randy’s requires that you complete a driveway and property waiver that simply states that you are authorizing Randy’s Environmental Services to enter your property for the express purpose of moving trucks, vehicles, containers, and equipment onto or off of your property. This waiver must be completed and submitted to Randy’s Environmental Services prior to delivery of the containers.
You can fax the completed form to 763-972-6042 or drop it off at our office.
- Acceptable Types of Loads
- Items not accepted
- Acceptable Types of LoadsRandy’s accepts the following items in our rental dumpsters and roll-offs:
- Construction/Demolition Load
- Shingles/Tar Paper
- Asphalt or Flat Roofing
- Brick or other Masonry
- Building Wires
- Tin/Iron/Scrap Metal
- Poly/Paper Wrap
- Carpet/Padding (small %)
- Vinyl & Linoleum
- Building Glass/Windows
- Lumber/Plywood (untreated)
- PVC and Metal Pipe
- Empty Paint Cans & Caulking Tubes
- Trash Load
- Household Trash
- Garage clean-outs
- Basement clean-outs
- Misc. Junk Items
- Furniture (extra charges may apply)
- Carpet/Padding (large %)
- All construction/demolition items
- Treated lumber/treated timbers
- Wood Recycle Load
- Dimension Lumber
- Scrap Metal Load
- Sheet Metal
- Cast Iron
- Aluminum Cast
- Aluminum Clip
- Aluminum Siding
- Steel Siding
- Automotive Metals
- Concrete/Asphalt Recycle Load
- Cardboard/Paper Recycle Load
- Office Paper
- Construction/Demolition Load
- Items not acceptedHazardous Materials: When certain household chemicals are not used up, they can become household hazardous waste (HHW). Many household products contain the same chemicals as strictly regulated industrial wastes and pose similar environmental and health problems. Although the quantities of chemicals disposed of by individual households may be small, the number of households in Minnesota are many, and the amount of waste adds up.
Randy's does not accept items that are classified as "Hazardous".
Common Unacceptable Materials:
- Hazardous or Liquid Wastes
- Gas Powered Refrigeration Units
- Appliances (unprocessed)
- Electronic Equipment
- Oil Filters
- Fluorescent/H.I.D. Bulbs
- Painted/Stained Wood
- Railroad Ties
- Medical/Infectious Waste